2009년 4월 7일 화요일

Eileen

4th week, March 3. Eileen

My friend Eileen is seated nest to me. She always study hard and she is too quiet during a class. Recently she memorizes English vocabulary so hard. It should seem because of Park teacher, but she may dislike him because the vocabulary is too many (there is an indication of it).
She is haughty. In particular, she is often expressionless. It makes her more haughty. She is good at playing 'Go-stop'. Go-stop is a kind of Korean card game. I could know how good is Eileen at playing Go-stop when I went on last school excursion. She just play with a strong will. In contrast with her haughty attitude, she is bizarrerie-seeking and funny girl. I can't keep back my laughter when I have a talk with her. She wears clothes and make-up good, her style of dressing is also good.

댓글 1개: