2009년 4월 20일 월요일

3rd week, April 3.Kimchi Fried rice
Yesterday, I cooked Kimchi fried rice for a long time, it was fantastical. From old times, I used to cook for my friends when they come to my home. Since that time, I should often cook Kimchi fried rice, so I did not make Kimchi fried rice for a quite time. For the friends who want my Kimchi fried rice, I plan to write the recipe.
The ingredients that are necessary are Kimchi (3/4 rice bowl), an egg, and rice (3/4 rice bowl). Other ingredients are carrot (1/4), onion (1/2) and ham or tuna (1/2). And if you want, other vegetables, seaweed and cheese is good, too.
At first, chop all the ingredients. And then, put oil on pan. Put the Kimchi and parch it. After that, put tuna or ham and parch it. And put carrot, onion and the others and parch it again. Later, put an egg. After the egg is done, put the rice and parch it. Cheese and seaweed is last one.
It will be not good at first, I wish you try to often cook.

댓글 3개:

  1. What does 'parch' mean? I'm not familiar with that word. Is it English...? ;)

    답글삭제
  2. yep, i also wanted to know what "parch" meant? but i understand the recipe BUT as you all know, i will make the recipe without KIMCHI, do you know why? because KIMCHI is tooooo hot and spicy for me
    your teacher

    답글삭제