2009년 3월 29일 일요일

Ye-en Hwang, my friend

3rd week, 3. Ye-en Hwang, my friend

Ye-en is my friend who is familiar with me. Her English name is May. We are the students of the science department. There are only 8 student, only 3 girls. So we takes same classes, we are good friend who are always seen together. After school, supplementary lessons are also same each other. After that, we always study by oneself in the school at night. This schedule and math academy where we go also same.

She is a girl who is talkative and active, but she think she is a reserved girl by herself. She has one elder brother and one sister, her brother is older than her as many as 13 years. When I know her brother's age, I was very surprised. I didn't even know she has an elder brother before the time. Her sister is 20 years old, she also goes to same school with us. I met her and her sister on school bus everyday morning. She enjoy reading mystery stories and watching horror movies. I don't like to watch horror movies, but our tastes are almost same. Many friends and teachers often say " There is something that resembles between you people". At first, we didn't agree with this. As time goes on, however, it is seems to be right.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기